Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Emma Watson new boy friend Joel

Yet another handsome hunk has fallen for the charms of enchanting Emma Watson.
The stunning Harry Potter actress spent the night draped over her new beau Joel at the Empire Awards after-party in a flash London nightclub.
We spotted the giggling couple sneak to the upstairs VIP area of the Carbon club away from prying eyes. But soon they didn't seem to care if any muggles saw them.
Blushing Emma, 17, told Danielle: "I'm really happy. I'm not sure if he is 'the one' just yet, we've only been going out together for three weeks, but it's brilliant at the moment. He is a friend of a friend.
"We've known each other for a while but we only got together last month.
"He isn't an actor and he didn't go to my school, which is great, we're just having fun. I've been linked to so many guys I sound like a wanton woman. Daniel and I have been mates for the past six years, so we're used to it. Then there was Johnny Borrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment