Friday, May 2, 2008

Emma Watson To Stand Against Radders As Prime Minister

Emma Watson has announced that she too plans to run for PM at the next general election, after Daniel Radcliffe revealed his intentions to do the same.On hearing of Mr. Radcliffe's new adventure Ms. Watson thought she would 'give him a run for his money' and has concocted her own conspiracy plan to over turn Gordon Brown's government. "I want to be the first woman Prime Minster...oh no that has already been done...ok the second woman Prime Minister this country has ever seen," bellowed the Emma excitedly.
"I am the brains behind the Hogwarts trio and so with my IQ Daniel bloody Radcliffe hasn't a chance in hell."Emma's first decision as Prime Minster(ess) will be to make the government an all girl government, no boys allowed and she has extensive plans to launch a new union jack in her favourite colour pink. "If Emma wants a fight, a fight is what she will get, but I have to warn her I AM always on the winning team." Radcliffe chuckled.I can't wait to see what happens next. I have my fingers crossed for a western style shoot out between Mr. Radcliffe and Ms. Watson. Or even better Rupert Grint jumps on the election bandwagon, now that would be more entertaining than the films.
The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.
If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join
Thanks for http://www.thespoof.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment