Friday, September 12, 2008

Emma Watson Considers Studying Abroad At Harvard University

Harry Potter star Emma Watson, who may swap Hogwarts for Harvard after a well-earned gap year, was expected to secure a place at Cambridge. However she has revealed that she is also considering pursuing a course on America.
The 18-year-old actress revealed: “I’ve applied to a few universities for next year, including several American ones. If I do go there I will do a liberal arts degree, but if I stay in the UK I’ll do English Literature.”Emma Watson scored straight A’s in her Geography, Art and English Literature A-levels last month, and recently completed a summer course at RADA.The actress has reportedly amassed a £10 million fortune from her role as Hermione Watson in the Harry Potter films.The young actress is determined to live as normal a life as possible as she will juggle her career with her university studies.In a recent interview, she revealed: “I wouldn’t want my childhood in show business to have been any different. Some days I wish my life were simpler but the rest of the time I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”Perhaps Harry Potter fans will have to wait until next summer for Emma Watson’s next big screen outing.
for more news visit fashion.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment