Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daniel plans to Party for Potter End

Source: metro.co.uk

"We'll have a massive party," he told OK! Magazine [US Edition].

"We haven't had any wrap parties, which I think is sinful. We haven't got around to organising. We'll probably go out on holiday and do all the stuff the insurance hasn't covered like rock-climbing and hand gliding."

The actor admitted he had no qualms in signing up to play the world's most famous child wizard for the remaining Potter movies.

"I'm 19 now, and I still have the energy of a four-year-old," he said

"I don't have fatigue. For me, it would be very hard to see someone else do it - especially if he was cute. Also, I'd come this far."

Despite Daniel's enthusiasm for more Potter, 18-year-old Emma Watson, who plays Hermione, was apparently more hesitant to continue in her role.

"I completed my education and she was going into A-Levels," said Daniel.

"It's a hard decision to further your education. I totally understood. She really thought about it. She wanted to weigh her options. It would be two or three more years. It's not something to rush into lightly."

No comments:

Post a Comment