Saturday, December 13, 2008

Emma watson on Deathly Hallows Romance


MTV spoke with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films) and asked her what part she is looking forward to filming from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the most and about the romance between Hermione and Ron (and has she talked to Rupert Grint about their kiss?).
On the relationship between Hermione and Ron and their kids, she said she was thrilled. “I was thrilled really. Ron was the right person for her to be with. I think it was amazing that they had kids. It was perfect.”
Has she talked to Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about their kiss? “God no! We haven’t discussed it. I think we’ll have to cross that bridge when we come to it.”
She was also asked what part she is most looking forward to filming. “The scene that really touched me is Ron’s betrayal of Hermione, him leaving her. There’s that wonderful scene where he comes back and Hermione just launches herself at him and starts hitting him and is uncontrollably angry at him and disappointed in him for abandoning her. I’m looking forward to that because it felt very real when I read it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment